Behaviour Mentors – Secondary school – ASAP Start
About the job
Behaviour Mentors – Secondary schools – ASAP Start
Prospero Teaching are currently working with a number of secondary schools around Brent who are in current need of Behaviour Mentors to support students in and out of class
As a work-finding service, we can assist those interested in building their career in a variety of Secondary Schools. We are looking for those who are interested in supporting children with emotional and behavioural difficulties across different year groups within Secondary schools.
- Location: Brent
- Position: Behaviour Mentor
- Type of Work: long-term assignments available in various schools around Brent as a 1:1 behaviour mentor
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: N/A
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Full Time/Part Time: Full Time ESSENTIAL
- Minimum Pay Rate: £80 Daily Rate
- Hours: 8:30AM to 16:00PM Full Day
Experience, Training and Qualifications:
- Must have relevant experience supporting those with emotional and behavioural difficulties
- No previous experience in education is required, however must have a passion to work with children
- Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child DBS certificate registered with the online update service, or be willing to process a new application
- Able to provide two professional references
We Can Offer:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management.
- Support from our own in-house Training and Development Team.