MATHS TEACHING JOB, HARINGEY, ASAP
About the job
School: Secondary school
Key stages: Key Stage 3, 4 and 5
Start date: Immediate
A high-attaining, mixed foundation Ofsted ‘outstanding’ secondary school based in Haringey is seeking an Maths teacher to join team starting immediately. The ideal Maths teacher will be qualified, have a degree related to Math’s and be a passionate educator who can teach Math’s to a high standard.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL AND MATH’S TEACHING CONTRACT:
Students receive an education, based on high expectations that enhances their life chances and transforms lives. Students enjoy a broad, innovative curriculum where traditional academic subjects are enriched by a strong emphasis on the creative arts.
- A growing secondary school Haringey
- Full time teaching post
- Math’s is taught at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- A level Math’s is taught
- Multiple opportunities for progression available
- Department with a collaborative approach to planning, delivery, and assessment
- Supportive and high energy Math’s department
- This is a full-time position including planning and marking
- Interviewing ASAP
THE RIGHT MATHS TEACHER WILL BE:
• Hold a BA and PGCE in Math’s
• Confident with teaching GCSE
• Creative, patient and willing to think outside of the box
THE SUCCESSFUL MATHS TEACHER WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
• Exceptional Maths degree
• UK classroom teaching experience
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Be able to provide teaching references for the last 2 years
• A fully enhanced DBS on the online update service
• Salary paid to scale – teachers’ pay scale MPS or UPS1 dependent on experience
Behaviour at the school is great, well managed and students value their education. Ofsted commented ‘The school is outstandingly effective and the excellent relationships between students and teachers significantly contribute to students’ good learning.’
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this Maths vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS MATHS ROLE?
If you’d like to know more about this Maths teaching position then please call our London Head Office on 020 7404 6383 If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
PROSPERO TEACHING IS ABLE TO OFFER THE SUCCESSFUL MATHS TEACHER:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team***
If you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £150 referral scheme (Terms and conditions apply).
As the best teacher and supply teacher recruitment agency the U.K. has to offer, we ensure every step of your path with Prospero Teaching is a great one. We offer free courses in teaching, lesson planning, CPD certified qualifications, help with moving overseas and much more. Whether you want to teach music in Liverpool, Maths in London or Business and Economics in Manchester we have the right teaching job for you.