Qualified History Teacher, Enfield, January 2021
About the job
History teaching job
School: Secondary school
Key stages: Key Stage 3, 4
Start date: January 2021
A medium sized, mixed, Ofsted Good secondary school in Enfield, London are seeking a History teacher to join team starting January 2021. The ideal History teacher will be qualified, have a degree related to History and be a passionate educator who can teach History to a high standard.
This is an all through, mixed secondary school located in Enfield, an Outer London borough who are seeking a qualified teacher of History to join the History department ASAP. The Assistant Head Teacher would like to hold a paid trial day as soon as possible.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL AND HISTORY TEACHING CONTRACT:
- A growing secondary school Enfield
- Full time teaching post
- History is taught at Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 5 – we require KS3 and KS4 only
- Multiple opportunities for progression available
- Department with a collaborative approach to planning, delivery, and assessment
- Supportive and high energy History department
- This is a full-time position including planning and marking
- Interviewing ASAP
THE RIGHT HISTORY TEACHER WILL BE:
• Hold a BA and PGCE in History
• Confident with teaching GCSE
• Creative, patient, and willing to think outside of the box
THE SUCCESSFUL HISTORY TEACHER WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
• Exceptional History
• UK classroom teaching experience
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Be able to provide teaching references for the last 2 years
• A fully enhanced DBS on the online update service
• Salary paid to scale – teachers’ pay scale MPS or UPS1 dependent on experience
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment education recruitment agency in relation to this History vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching to fill this vacancy.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS HISTORY ROLE?
If you’d like to know more about this History teaching position, then please call our London Head Office on 020 7404 6383 ask for Georgia. If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching to fill this History teaching role.
PROSPERO TEACHING IS ABLE TO OFFER THE SUCCESSFUL HISTORY TEACHER:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team***
If you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £150 referral scheme (Terms and conditions apply).
As the best teacher and supply teacher recruitment agency the U.K. has to offer, we ensure every step of your path with Prospero Teaching is a great one. We offer free courses in teaching, lesson planning, CPD certified qualifications, help with moving overseas and much more. Whether you want to teach music in Liverpool, History in London or Business and Economics in Manchester we have the right teaching job for you.