SEMH LSA, Suffolk
About the job
About the School and the SEMH LSA role: Prospero Teaching is looking for Learning Support Assistants with experience working with children with Social, Emotional and Mental health difficulties. Contract Details for the SEMH LSA role in Suffolk:
- Location – Suffolk
- Position – SEMH LSA
- Type of work – Supporting students with SEMH
- Start date – ASAP
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full time/part-time – Full or part-time Monday to Friday
- Minimum rate of pay – £65 per day
- Previous Experience as an LSA required preferably in an SEN Setting
- Previous experience working with challenging behaviour would be advantageous
- A passion for working with children with SEMH.
- Pro-Active in the classroom and a willingness to join in with class activities.
- You should have lots of energy and enthusiasm with a positive attitude towards working with SEN students.
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team